First we would like to give a warm welcome to our new principal, Vickiy Van Beek and our new secretary, Denise Frantti. We are looking forward to a great year with you!
We enjoyed seeing many of you at the BBQ/Open House. We had a great turn out and are excited to be starting a new year at Southgate! A few items of business. . .
- Be sure to check in at the Main Office when visiting Southgate. Thanks you for your patience as we develop new procedures during our year in the Fruitland Building.
- Buses drop off in the South Parking Lot. Student pick up/drop off is in the North Parking Lot. Please do not park in the drop off lane or allow your student to run through the parking lot!
- Please make sure your child dresses appropriately for playing on the playground and brings water bottles on warm days to stay hydrated.
- We are looking for parents to teach new sidewalk games to our students during lunch. Contact Mrs. Woods (email@example.com) if you have any ideas.
- We are still in need of volunteers for the PTG board. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
- Remember to turn in your Two Hour Power Pledge sheet and Volunteer forms. These should have recently come home from school with your child.